Charges for UK postage. We use 2nd class post as standard. For large orders we may use a courier rather than the post office.
At present our charges for post and packaging are as follows:
£2.95 2nd Class Royal Mail for all orders
£4.50 1st Class Royal Mail for all orders
£2.95 2nd class Royal Mail for certificate orders
£20.00 for rest of the world including Ireland. All Orders are sent by Royal Mail Track and sign. Larger quantities or weight may cost more to post depending on where in the world you are. (Please contact us before paying for order to confirm postage costs)
Why not pick up from us when we are at an event. You can place your order online, pay now or pay on the day. When choosing delivery, click on pick up from event. We will have it ready to collect from us. Ideal! No postage charges. It also gives us a chance to meet some of our online customers.
1. Delivery of your goods will be delivered by Royal Mail, courier or local delivery by us the address on the order form. It is important full address is given including post code. Also exact instructions if to be left if you are going to be out, at work for instance. Instructions such as "leave in porch", with neighbour etc." We cannot except any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your instructions.
2. All efforts will be made to deliver within the time scale we hope to achieve. 3-5 working days if items are in stock, or 14 days if items need to be ordered or crafted. Not including weekends and Bank Holidays. (we will notify you by email. If this is acceptable we will proceed if not a refund will be given. We hope to have goods delivered in advance of these times. However, we cannot take any responsibility or be liable for delays which are out of our control, i.e postal strikes, problems with deliveries due to extreme weather conditions.
3.If we fail to deliver your order for any reason other than cause beyond our control or your fault, we will be liable to you, our liability shall be limited to the price of the goods only.
4. If you fail to take delivery of your order, or fail to give correct delivery instructions, we may cancel the contract and refund you the price of the goods less the cost of their delivery, ON OUR RECEIPT OF GOODS RETURNED. We cannot give refund until goods are received in our office.
1. The risk of damage or loss of goods will pass to you at the time of delivery.
2. Faulty Goods - we hope you will be happy with your purchase, however if you think any item is faulty, contact us ASAP, no later than 7 days. With full description of fault, we will then decide if to return it, exchange or refund. See "Returns for more information.
Set out below is our returns policy. Please read carefully before ordering.
In the unlikely event that you should need to return one of our products listed below are the returns procedures:
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return most unused goods. Updated 2014.
We offer a full money back guarantee, exchange or credit on any item bought up to 14 days of receiving the goods, ( withdraw from the contract).
DOWNLOADABLE RETURNS FORM:
You must notify us in writing or email within 14 days, a phone call is not sufficient and will not be accepted solely. Refund will be in the form of payment made, being either PayPal, cheque, or cash/card payment on delivery/collection.
Personalised items unfortunately are not covered by this guarantee. Please note, no exchange or refund for these type of products unless they are damaged, or faulty. Please notify us with your problem within 14 days of receiving your order.
All goods must be sent back in original packaging. Items which are not faulty/damaged must be in full resalable condition. Failure to do so will make this claim void and we will not be liable to refund, exchange or credit. We will refund the postage which you paid for your order. Please check our postage charges.
Faulty goods must be returned in original packaging and unused.
We request that you make clear whether you are returning the goods because of a fault, incorrect item delivered or other reason. Following notification to us the goods should be returned as soon as is possible and their good condition remains your responsibility until we take delivery. Please also make sure that you enclose your invoice number, name, address and contact number.
Any other enquiries please contact us so that we can deal with your concern individually and sympathetically.
Our aim is to have happy customers who come back time and time again, whilst recommending us to others:
Returns office address;
Clover Cottage Gifts
Brentwood , Essex
Please email us for full postal address. Unfortunately due to scam and junk mail, as well as security issues we will no longer list full address,