Clover Cottage Gifts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clover Cottage Gifts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details which is used by our platform to process orders only.
- Contact information including email address we will use this to notify you that your order has been received and when dispatched.
- Demographic information such as postcode, again to process your order.
- Other information relevant for processing orders only.
- We no longer have a mailing list so do not keep any of your details for this purpose.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- We no longer store information for email marketing, to offer promotions etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure for this purpose. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes (we no longer email customers for any other use than to process orders).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we have used. Under the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") you can ask for a copy of the information we have used as we do not store any personal details. please write to us. email@example.com
We are always happy to hear from our customers with regards to privacy and any other matters.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org